Friday, September 29, 2006

Voska Dour Present: Voska Shots

Ok. So I be looking over pictures of Voska past. He be changing style few times. Now want to offer to you, reading people, look into Voska past looks.

Maybe you voting: Which Voska look tastiest?!

Hmmm.

Me think this good idea be. What for I not do this earlier??

So.

Presenting Picture A:


Presenting Picture B:


Presenting Picture C:


Presenting Picture D:


Presenting Picture E:


Now VOTE!....or F for: Voska u look hot all picture, all time... ;)

Or if you bad person be, vote G: Voska u make me want to cut eyeball with glass!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm...none of the above??
a c albo e...chyba e jest najlepsze, ale wydaje mi sie ze lepiej wygladasz na zdjeciach niz w osobie...BOOYA! me love you long time!

Christine said...

look at this time line! woaaah! awww how could we rate your awesomeness??!!

Anonymous said...

D) you big polish faggot

Anonymous said...

you should post one of the pics I took of you my dear:) I believe I took the funniest and the best pictures of you :) :) :)
me in dublin

Voska Dour said...

"D) you big polish faggot "

That comment be by Voska's little brother - "Pawel", yes "Pawel". He be nice boy, but have some mental problems - big family secret this be.

....oops.....

Thomas said...

A) is out of fucking control. Yes I swore. It is that out of control. I like current Adam.

Sharon said...

Are all Voska's awesome (Y/N)?

Y.

If I must choose, I choose C because Voska looks like he just heard someone crying for help in the distance and is about to change into a cape + tights and go rescue someone.

Voska A and B are...is ...were...I struggle with the vocabulary...They are festive and special.

Anonymous said...

a) IS ALRIGHT....B) IS HELL NO!.....c) COULD B BETTER.....d) I DIG......AND e) TOTALLY HATE IT! I agree w/Thomas....I like current Adam too! =)

Anonymous said...

Todaу, I ωеnt to thе beach frοnt with my сhildren.

ӏ found a seа shell and gavе it to
my 4 year οlԁ daughter and saіd "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She put the shell tо heг еaг and ѕcreamed.
Thеre was a hermit crаb inside anԁ it pinched heг eaг.
She never wantѕ to go back! LoL I know this is complеtelу off
topic but I had tο tell somеone!
Here is my page - anli-sh.com