Monday, September 11, 2006

My name be, my name be, my name be Voska Dour

People be asking me questions. Now when people be asking questions, I be hit them. I no like question. I like vodka.

But one question asking many times be to me. My hand hurting from hitting, so I thinking I answer on blogyspot. Save hand hitting.

Question be: What is voska dour.

Answer be: When Voska Dour be last time with Wong Diamon and Mah Yon Tzan in Anacordas, he be drinking 6-7 vodka sours. Voska Dour then be ordering next round. Tongue was feeling very happy, as was Voska Dour. So brain thought need more vodka sour. Brain be sent signal to tongue to speaking be. Mouth open and say to cute (or maybe became cute after many drinking) waitress: Please give Voska Dour!

That was name. I adapt. Now full name be: Adam Badam Voska Dour Vankay.

U choose can which name speaking.

Now, no ask stupid same question. If do, I hit.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Well! I now understand all!!!

Thomas said...

You make Wong Diamon laugh in class out loud through nose. For this, you are King for Day.

KING FOR DAY.