Monday, November 06, 2006

Sorry be, sorry so be...

Voska must apologizing to all people.

He always wanting post new info, but stupid stupid other things now happening, ending of the school term, so must do stupid writings.

Believing me, if Voska no how many stupid writings, he updating many time.

To make you forgiving Voska he write you poetry of his homeland, Polska:

I growing on farm the potato,
because from it I making lots Vodka.
Not so good for my health, yes I know,
but Vodka I must drinking or name not be Voska.

I liking to look at some lady,
if she pretty I ask to drinking some shots.
After 10 or 20, I looking at her and say "oh baby"
you lots of the sex appealing have gotz!

That is be national Polska poem. We sometimes say when raise flag. You learn, put your name in place of Voska, and say.....fun time be.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

That is best poem ever being. Makes Thomas' heart swell with gladness. It embiggens all who read it.