Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Country Polska

After my national poem below, many people asking me about my country, Polska.

I do not have much time to explain history of the Polska, but I show you something about its political system.

We having prime minister and president, because we cannot deciding which is better.

Here they are:



No, you not confusing. They are two different people who both look like hobbit. They are twin hobbits. One is name Lech, one is name Jaroslaw. I don't know which one is which. No one in Polska know. We know they hobbitses. So they may carry ring of power....special mission.

You understanding now, my precious?

I am proud of my home glorious country, Polska.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stop being so sarcastic about your homeland - it hurts...hurts lots!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GFyZhKxCGs

instead we should drink some zobrowka to the kaczki :)