Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Announcing First Ever Voska Contest

Voska be sitting in law library, reading something about Securities Regulations and other satanic writings, when coming across interesting picture.

Voska thought to self, must show this picture to world. But that anyone can be doing that!

So Voska decide to make contest. So you looking this picture, and then in comment writing caption for picture be. For example "Mmmm this beer is good, and its so big!" Only example...not funny be.

I choosing best one. Winner have free shot of Polish Vodka Zubrowka with Voska Dour.

Ok...

looking

thinking

writing:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey good looking, you look like you have a bit of Irish in you.

No?

Would you like some?

Anonymous said...

"hey baby, wanna put a tilt in my kilt?"

Anonymous said...

"me dwarf - me like beer and no underwear"

...if he's a real irish that is then he will be with no underwear ;)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, im being chased by a banana, someone help, im intoxicated and cant run very fast as well cause im quite vertically challenged. now strip me and draw nasty pictures of my sexy body.

Thomas said...

"I have come to pillage your women, impregnate your villages, and plunder your cattle. Man, this is strong grape soda - what's in this? Aspartame?"

Christine said...

oi...

Anonymous said...

I have a big kilt and a small wang.